Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives. "Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Monday, September 17, 2007
A LOT TO SAY!
I know by the number of posts I've made lately that you probably don't think I have a lot to say right now but I do. I have not had much time to post between having out of town guests two weekends ago & then not feeling well all last week & then my mother arriving this past Sat. for a week long visit. I have at least 3 different posts I could post right now but fatigue will make me wait a little longer to post them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Praying for you. I've had this grungy throat stuff lately but pushing on. Looking forward to your next post : ) Hopefully pictures, love pictures! Hey, I posted all of our September birthdays--you inspired me!
Praying for refreshing to come from the presence of the Lord.
Thanks Kathy & Michelle!
Post a Comment