Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives. "Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Friday, September 21, 2007
Great day but no proof!
My mother, Phoebe, & I headed to Louisville, KY this past Monday & went to the Zoo. It was a beautiful day...sunny but not to warm & not to cool, with a nice breeze. Randy & I had taken Phoebe to the Louisville Zoo once before shortly after moving to IN but she doesn't remember it. This time she had a blast but for some unknown reason unfathomable to me...I forgot my camera! So we had a great day but no pictures to prove it so you'll just have to take my word for it :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like a great day - so glad you gals got to spend it together!
Yes, it was. It makes me sad to think she's leaving tomorrow. It would be nice if she would move here. She's thinking about it after she retires.
Post a Comment