Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives.
"Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
I took two stuffed animals to Haiti thinking they'd be good comfort toys and something they could keep with them. When I got them out of my suitcase, both twins starting shrieking in fear!!! Singing lifesize mice? Oh yeah!
6 comments:
She's beautiful. Happy birthday!
CUTE! i had a chuckie-cheese birthday party when i was a bit younger than her!
So do you think our Haitian kids would freak out if they say the dancing stuffed animals on stage at Chuckie Cheese??
Randy looks nice in his shirt and tie.
Great pictures Kathy...thanks for sharing. Happy Birthday Phoebe. Looks like you had fun!!!
I took two stuffed animals to Haiti thinking they'd be good comfort toys and something they could keep with them. When I got them out of my suitcase, both twins starting shrieking in fear!!! Singing lifesize mice? Oh yeah!
Adorable pictures.
But the Rat scares me.
yeah, I don't like rats either but Stuart Little is okay :o)
Post a Comment