Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives.
"Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Happy Birthday Shakira!!!
I so wish you were here with us today to celebrate your 5th birthday! We love you & miss you very much! Happy Birthday sweet, beautiful girl!
9 comments:
well, we're gonna celebrate here! on your birthday everyone gives you kisses. so she was smothered this morning by the children!
That is so awesome! Thanks for sharing with me. It puts a big smile on this mama's face! :o)
She is a cutie. Happy Birthday Shakira and welcome to the family of September birthdays. :)
Happy Birthday Shakira!!!!
Hope she's home for the next one!
Thanks Angela...I think she is too :o)
Kathy-That's definetely my plan! :o)
Happy Birthday, Shaki!!! I love you!! I pray you were blessed with a wonderful day!!
Happy Birthday Shakira!
Happy birthday Miss Shakira! Wow - all those kisses must have been a lot of fun!
Post a Comment