Sunday, September 30, 2007

Girls Day Out!

On a scale of 1-10...yesterday was a 9 for me. It would have been a 10 minus the being woke up at 3:30am & couldn't go back to sleep & one "little" melt down from Phoebe while we were out & about.

I left the house yesterday morning at 6:30am with my IN mother. There were alot of yard sales yesterday & we went to several. I had a great time & found some great bargains as well! We then came home & noticed our neighbor who has been gone for a month visiting her daugther was back home. We talked to her for a few minutes. She is such a precious lady.

I then went inside my house & showed Randy the goodies I had gotten at the sales. My body then informed me it was time to take a nap so I did. I then got up & ate lunch. Phoebe & I watched two "informative" episodes of "How do I look?" After that we were inspired to go "somewhere" & give Daddy some deserved peace & quiet time to do some things he needed to do around the house.

We left the house a little after 1pm & arrived home a little after 7pm. You're probably wondering what in the world we did. Well...we had a day that usually happens between older girls & mommies but for anyone who knows Phoebe...you know that she's not your "typical" 4 year old. She did have one major melt down while we were out just to "remind me" that she is really 4 but all in all we had a great day.
We started out at BabiesRus & looked at Caleb things. We then headed to Payless Shoe Store. Then to Claires where the melt down happened because she refused to listen to my instructions. She then quickly regrouped after being told that we would go home if she did not. She regrouped & we headed to Cold Stone Creamery for some amazing ice cream. We then went to Target where she announced she was still hungry. You got to be kidding me right? No...she wasn't. She then proceeded to eat a huge hot dog. We then spent a long time looking at & trying on clothes & shoes, looking at jewerly & make up. She walked out with a new outfit & shoes for $10.96 so we were both smiling :o)

We then came home & she was thoroughly happy & tired & went to bed quickly :o)

No comments: