Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives.
"Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Friday, September 21, 2007
It's official...
I'm going to Haiti in December to see my beautiful children! I can't wait!!!
Yes it is. I don't think I could "properly" celebrate Christmas without seeing them in the month of December. It's so hard to keep my thoughts focused on anything because I think about them all the time.
8 comments:
Yippeee!! I'm so happy for you.
Caleb is soooo cute in that picture!!!
Yay!! What a great Christmas present! They are so adorable.
neither can they!
Yes it is. I don't think I could "properly" celebrate Christmas without seeing them in the month of December. It's so hard to keep my thoughts focused on anything because I think about them all the time.
i'm still begging to go! :) desperate... i know...
Lizzie...I totally understand the begging part as I had to do some myself :o)
Yeah!!!!!! How exciting!
:-)
Post a Comment