Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Happy Birthday Phoebe & Samara!!!




Happy Birthday to my girls...with beautiful faces & lovely curls!
I love you both so much...more than words could ever say.
I wish you love, peace, joy, & hope on your 4th & 3rd birthday!

I wish you were here with us Samara to celebrate. We love you very much!!!

13 comments:

angela said...

yes, exactly! happy birthday, girls!

Brandy and Troy said...

Happy Birthday Girls. You are both so beautiful. (And you look so much alike!!) I am praying that you will be together soon and then we can have a huge birthday party!!!

Kathy Eden said...

You-You...will you please give Samara a big hug from us & tell her that we said "Happy Birthday! & we love her." Thanks!
Thanks Brandy! Next September we will have a huge birthday party for Phoebe, Samara, Shakira, Jefferson, his sister Eva, Isaiah (Daniel) & some mama & papa's (Teresa, Don, Randy).

Angela said...

Happy Birthday Phoebe and Samara. They are beautiful Kathy. Praying with you....

Kathy Cassel said...

Same birthday? How cool is that. Hope she's home to celebrate with her new sis next year.

Kathy Eden said...

Thanks Angela!
Kathy...yes...same birthday & then hubby's birthday is Sunday & Shakira's is next Tuesday.

Brandy and Troy said...

We'll have a huge party with cake and ice cream. Let's just hope that your shirt stays clean after it. (I am sorry, I still am laughting!!!!) Love YA!!!

Jordyn said...

Happy Birthday girls!!!

Elisabeth said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GIRLS!!!

Kathy Eden said...

Hee Hee Brandy :o)
Thanks Jordyn & Lizzie!

angela said...

oh i did! don't you worry!

Kathy Eden said...

Thanks so much!!! It was very hard for me & hubby to celebrate the day with out her.

Kristina said...

Happy belated birthday!