Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives.
"Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Hello...
my name is Cole. I'm Reece's little brother. I'm playing with Phoebe today, Samara, Shakria, & Caleb's sister, while my mommy & daddy go to their finger printing appointment. Aren't I cute? :o)
Lizzie...I thought you would get a kick out of seeing Reece's little brother. Thanks Kristin! I think so too! He's a sweetie too! He just went home. It was a long day for his parents.
You know, I was thinking last night that he could have helped his parents with fingerprinting - I mean, what kid doesn't LOVE fingerpaints?! :-) Wouldn't that have been a lovely mess, good thing that you were able to help out Kathy!
That is weird! Do you have me listed in your address book? If so, take it out & then re enter me. Then send me an E mail & let's see what happens. Thanks!
11 comments:
haha! very cute! :)
He is a cutie!
Lizzie...I thought you would get a kick out of seeing Reece's little brother.
Thanks Kristin! I think so too! He's a sweetie too! He just went home. It was a long day for his parents.
Awww. He's precious.
You know, I was thinking last night that he could have helped his parents with fingerprinting - I mean, what kid doesn't LOVE fingerpaints?! :-) Wouldn't that have been a lovely mess, good thing that you were able to help out Kathy!
What a cutie!!!
Hi Brandy! I just sent you an E mail. :o)
I tried to reply to your email and it was sent back again....That is wierd. I recieved your mail just fine.
That is weird! Do you have me listed in your address book? If so, take it out & then re enter me. Then send me an E mail & let's see what happens. Thanks!
I do love seeing Reece's little brother! thanks! My baby boy will be an awesome big brother!
Post a Comment