Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives.
"Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Sunday, May 18, 2008
"Walking Man"
Randy says Caleb can walk by himself but he prefers to hold onto things. This is an attempt to get him to walk by himself for his Mama but he just didn't want to let go...until he decided to "whop" someone upside the head. I can't tell what child it is but the child has my sincerest apologies.
Thanks for the identification Angela! I'm so sorry Alixon!!! Sorry Fiona! I think he came in on May 28th so it's almost a year that he's been at the O. That was Jason with the camera & trying out his newfound Kreyol :o)
The running joke about Jason for this last trip was that he only went to practice his kreyol :o) He's getting pretty good at it! Yes, little man's birthday is tomorrow. Tomorrow I will post pictures from his birthday party that Randy gave him while he was there.
10 comments:
Not sure why this isn't showing up. I'll have to fix it later because I'm getting ready to go to a graduation party.
Oh that is too cute! He is such a little man - what a smile :-) It is so awesome that you have that on video Kathy.
He's so darn smiley and happy! What a joy! I couldn't figure out the victim's identity either...
uh, seems like it's alixson he's beating. sorry, alixson! is it don with the camera and the kreyol? great video! i can't believe it's been a year!!
Ahhhhh... He is so cute, and getting so big.
Thanks for the smile!!
Thanks for the identification Angela! I'm so sorry Alixon!!! Sorry Fiona!
I think he came in on May 28th so it's almost a year that he's been at the O. That was Jason with the camera & trying out his newfound Kreyol :o)
oh jason! impressive. yeah, but his birthday is tomorrow, right? he's so big!!
The running joke about Jason for this last trip was that he only went to practice his kreyol :o) He's getting pretty good at it!
Yes, little man's birthday is tomorrow. Tomorrow I will post pictures from his birthday party that Randy gave him while he was there.
He can't be one already! Well, I guess he can because my kaleb just turned three (and still in ibesr).
Yeah Caleb. He is so excited. I LOVE that smile. He is doing so good Kathy. He's right on target with those milestones.
Post a Comment