Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives.
"Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
My little girl LOVES twirly dresses. :~) We got a couple on clearance and walmart last year and she twirls and twirls. Dresses are usually tested with a twirl factor around here.
Of cours, I'm grown up and if a skirt can twirl...I kinda like it ;~) I guess she gets it honest!
Beautiful...this makes me think of her on her wedding day...outside in a beautiful white dress..and so happy. But let's not get her married off just yet!!!
9 comments:
Such a pretty twirly girl too!
My little girl LOVES twirly dresses. :~) We got a couple on clearance and walmart last year and she twirls and twirls. Dresses are usually tested with a twirl factor around here.
Of cours, I'm grown up and if a skirt can twirl...I kinda like it ;~) I guess she gets it honest!
Very cute twirly girl!
She is soooo beautiful Kathy!!!
What beautiful pictures!
She is precious! I love little girls in white dresses.
Thanks all! We got that dress the just for our "pictures in the park" and she wants to wear it all the time :o)
great pictures!! works perfectly as a slideshow! and of course, Phoebe looks precious!!
Beautiful...this makes me think of her on her wedding day...outside in a beautiful white dress..and so happy.
But let's not get her married off just yet!!!
love these pictures!!
Post a Comment