Monday, May 12, 2008

Randy's trip part 3

11 comments:

Brandy and Troy said...

Great pictures!! It looks like Randy had a great trip!!! Your kids are getting so big!!
Praying that you will be on your way to bring them home VERY soon!! Love, Brandy <><

Angela said...

Great pictures Randy!!! Thanks for sharing Kathy.

CG said...

It's great to see all these pictures! Thank you for posting them.

Amanda said...

The children are beautiful! Great pictures, and I'll pray that the interviews take place on Wednesday.

Blessings!

Michelle said...

Great pictures!

Is Samara's head shaved? She looks so beautiful! I miss all those kids so much! I can't wait to be back with them ALL!!

angela said...

oh i'm so glad randy was able to go spend that time with his kids! it looks like it was great for all of them! praise the Lord. and thank you for sharing the pictures with us!

Kristin said...

Such super pictures, I can't wait to hear more from Randy through you about his reactions, thoughts, although it's pretty easy to see that he LOVED being with his kids!

Kathy Eden said...

Thanks everyone for your support & prayers!
And yes, Michelle...they shaved Samara's head. She had some spots they needed to "tend" to so they needed to shave it in order to do that properly. I wish they would have shaved Shakira's "Don King" hair too :o)

It's Gonna Be Me said...

Kathy, Randy took some great pictures! Bravo!

I really enjoyed getting to know him last week. He is one great papa! You have a great catch! :)

Bethany's Adventure said...

Goodness, the kids are growing up so much. They all look so much bigger I can't wait to see them all again. Thanks for sharing I can't wait to hear all about the trip.

Kathy Eden said...

Thanks Colleen...I think so too! :o)
I agree with you Bethany...they look like they are getting "Miracle Grow" in their food :o)