Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives. "Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Thursday, May 15, 2008
A year ago...
I just realized that it's been a year ago...May 12th to be exact when I sent off our dossier. It arrived in Haiti on May 17th. Wow...it's been one wild year! Although I really want my children home now...I am thankful for this journey & everything I have learned so for. A big thanks to all of you who have been so supportive to us during this past year. Thanks to a wonderful group of ladies who have listened to me vent, cry, pray, & even snore :o) I don't know if I would have been able to get through this journey thus far without you all. I thank God for giving Randy & I the strength & resources to do the "crazy" & adopt 3 children at one time. It will not be easy when they come home but his grace is sufficient.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
It's been fun, sister! And I have to say, we will NEVER let you live down the "nap". :) Love ya! Praying for a wonderful year ahead, full of what I now like to call "glorious chaos"!!
I hand delivered mine May 27. Almost a year and still in ibesr. Sigh.
LOL...yes, the nap. That made me laugh. Good memories :)
Yay for the birthparent interviews!!! Moving on, moving on!!!
You ladies are AMAZING!!!!
I think it's fantastic that you're "doing the crazy!" Now I'm just praying for a "We're in MOI!" post.
No more words need to be said than His grace is sufficient. Praise God for that!
Post a Comment