Friday, May 30, 2008

Private Party...

After several weeks of thoughtful consideration I have decided to make my blog private. Please E mail me at chattykathy1986@yahoo.com if you are not on my E mail list & would like to continue to read my blog. Thanks!

5 comments:

Brandy and Troy said...

So glad to be one of the "chosen ones!"

tandtknox said...

Hi, It was nice to see a little invitation in my in-box to your blog. I always enjoy checking up on it and today I was encouraged as I read about what has been encouraging you!

Kathy Eden said...

I have been fighting going private for quite some time because I wanted it to be a ministry tool which I know it has but it can also be used as a weapon by the enemy so for now I feel going private is the best choice. If you know someone that you would think would be encouraged by reading my blog you are more than welcome to E mail me about them & request that they be added to the list.
Hi Tina! You are always encouraging to me! {{{ Hugs }}}

Amanda said...

Thanks for the invitation!

Kathy Eden said...

You're welcome! :o)