Monday, May 19, 2008

Birthday phone call...

Phoebe & I just had a Skype phone call with Caleb to wish him a Happy Birthday. He could see us but we couldn't see him. After we finished singing to him, Phoebe decided to entertain him by making a bunch of silly faces. I could hear him giggling & laughing. It was a blessed sound! We love you Caleb!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Caleb!!!

He's adorable!!!!

Angela said...

Leave it to the "Phoebster" to get a laugh. I'm sure she was pretty silly for her lil' bro. How cute. It looked like a great party. Happy Birthday Caleb. You will be celebrating #2 in Evansville. So glad you got to talk to him and hear the giggle. :)

CG said...

How cute! What a blessing to get a Skype call on his big day, and I'm so glad Phoebe was home to give him some extra entertainment! Happy BD, little man!

Salzwedel Family said...

Happy Birthday Caleb!

It's Gonna Be Me said...

I could swear I have left several messages on your most recent posts...? Must be the blog monster eating them...

Praise the Lord for Skype! I am so glad you were able to hear giggles from Caleb!