Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives.
"Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Me too Brandy...wish I would have some of me & my father but unfortunately our relationship wasn't like that. Michelle...I'm thinking pretty cute! :o) That's awesome Stephanie...they should get together with Randy & Phoebe to go golfing :o)
5 comments:
I love pictutes of Daddy's and their little girls!!!!
How cute are they? Very!!
My hubby & daughter are golfing buddies too! They both love golf.
Me too Brandy...wish I would have some of me & my father but unfortunately our relationship wasn't like that.
Michelle...I'm thinking pretty cute! :o)
That's awesome Stephanie...they should get together with Randy & Phoebe to go golfing :o)
I do not have any pictures of me and my father.....but that stops with this generation. We are raising up family men who love the Lord!!!
Post a Comment