Friday, May 9, 2008

At the library...

I apologize for being MIA without any warning. I had planned to post before Phoebe & I left for Missouri early Saturday morning but I didn't get a chance to. I don't have computer access when I'm there. Phoebe & I left right after Randy left to go to the airport to go to Haiti. We went to MO to spend time with the "G force" aka...grandparents :o) So we came home last night & I was eager to get on my computer to type a new post & get caught up on all the blogs that I read. Well...I was able to do half of that. I can read things on the computer but I can't do anything that requires me to use the keyboard. I haven't figured out if it's the keyboard connection that plugs in the hard drive that is bad or if it's the entire key board. So until Randy is able to take a look at it & decide what to do, I will not be commenting on the blogs because this library computer is slow as molasses :o)

Randy & the rest of the E team are scheduled to arrive home tonight. I can't wait to see him! He called me once while he was there. He wanted to let me know that our birth parents Parquet interview had been rescheduled for Wednesday. I found out today after he arrived in Miami that the interview had been scheduled for last week & all 3 birth parents showed up but they had to reschedule the interview because the person who was suppose to do the interviewing didn't show up :o( So they rescheduled for this past Wednesday & only one of the birth parents showed up. And for some reason foreign to me...instead of interviewing that birth parent then...they are rescheduling the interview for next Wednesday & are hoping that all 3 show up...along with the interviewer. So please pray that everyone will show up & the interviews will go smoothly & will will exit Parquet quickly after that. Thanks! :o)

Now to show some real excitement as well as thanks & praise for God answering our prayers for movement..........................Yeah, yipee, yerah, wooooooohooooooooo, Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, & of course last but not least....a very big & extreme HBWD for Michelle, Angela, & Fiona exiting MOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please pray that their final steps will go very quickly & smoothly & that they will be bringing their kids home very, very, very soon! Also ditto all of the above happiness for Kristina who is celebrating their presidential approval that they have been waiting a very long time for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully I will be typing a review of Randy's trip tomorrow on our computer as well as posting some pictures. He says the kids are doing well & that he really enjoyed his visit with them.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh yes, we are all happy around here!! Good to have you back!

CG said...

I've been missing you! I was starting to wonder if something was going on. So glad you are back!

I'll be praying for the appointment with all the birth parents.

It has been a wonderful week for TAs! Can't wait to see photos and hear details from R's trip. I bet he's totally exhausted!

Kristina said...

Hey if it's a keyboard you need I have a really nice one I was going to put into the yard sale Cathy and I are having in June. Let me know.

angela said...

good to hear from you!!

Angela said...

Welcome back. Missed you. Can't wait to hear all about Randy's trip and see pictures.

Anonymous said...

WooHoo!