Monday, January 5, 2009

Many thoughts, few words...

For the last week or so I have so many thoughts going through my head that if I wasn't so anal & didn't have a neatly organized card catalog system of thoughts in my head, it would drive me crazy! Nothing bad...just a lot of thoughts. Some are deep & profound, some are not. Some are comforting, some are encouraging, & some are curious. But as of right now I still have not found the words to talk about any of these thoughts except for the superficial talk I'm doing right now. :o) All this to say that I really don't have much to say right now so don't be surprised if I'm quiet on my blog for awhile. There are only so many pictures I can post. :o)
I am fine. Randy is fine. Shakira, Phoebe, Samara, & Caleb are fine. So don't worry about us while I'm "gone." :o)

4 comments:

Lena Just Lena said...

I hear you, Kathy-I say me too me too.

Hugs,

L

Kathy Cassel said...

Are you in MOI yet?

Kathy Eden said...

Thanks Lena!
Don't know Kathy. Hoping to hear something this week.

angela said...

can i just say, "ditto?" i have about 19 half-blogs in my head and no whole ones!