Sunday, January 18, 2009

Jonas Homecoming...


I know this is not the best video quality but it'll have to do for now :o)

13 comments:

CG said...

Oh what pure joy to see that boy run to his mama's arms! I am all tears. Praise God!

Carsen said...

Yay! Yay! I don't know what else to say. :)

livingpurereligion said...

Balling my eyes out!!!

That was beautiful. Thank you for sharing!

Elisabeth said...

Thanks for sharing Kathy! We have been so excited to see the little guy with his Mama!

Brandy and Troy said...

Crying big happy tears here!!!

angela said...

o thank You, Jesus!! how wonderful!! thanks for sharing, kathy!

Sarah and Tim said...

So Sweet!!!!!!

Lena Just Lena said...

Praise God. Tears of joy...thanks for sharing/posting this!

Children DO come home from Hait. They really DO!!!

kelly said...

Wow that is so awesome. I was so sad that I am out of town and had to miss another home coming! Thanks for sharing it!

Dawn said...

That was AWESOME and so sweet!! I am SO happy for their entire family!!!

Amanda said...

this was so precious. My favorite part was him running to his mommy. Great Great Great! What a mighty God we serve!

Elias said...

praise God for bringing Jonas home! yes, i have to agree, seeing him run into his mama's arms...wow...so great!

welcome home Jonas!

Petion-ville, Haiti said...

Kathy,
Thanks for posting these videos they mean so much to me as I can not be there. I am happy for them all. Can't wait to see three come home at the same time.
Sandy