Thursday, January 29, 2009

14 days...

from now I will be loving on all 4 of my children! I can't wait! And I can honestly say for once that I'm even looking forward to the Haiti heat. This ice, snow, & cold is getting really old. I don't know the exact totals but we have had a lot of sleet, snow, & ice since Monday. Although it has stopped now...the danger is not over. Many people are still without power, a lot of roads are not cleared well or at all, & as the ice starts to melt, trees are starting to snap...again. Please pray for our safety as well as the safety of our neighbors & our homes. Thank you!

2 comments:

Salzwedel Family said...

I hear you...I am so ready for some Haiti heat right now. I am so happy you and Phoebe are going soon. It will be awesome to see you all together.

CG said...

It's going to be a great trip, Kathy. I am so looking forward to it on your behalf!