Monday, January 12, 2009

One month

from today...Phoebe & I will be on a plane(3 to be exact :o)flying to Haiti!!! Please continue to pray for our trip. Please pray that God will prepare our hearts for this trip & that it will go really well, not just for us but for the entire team. Please also pray for safe traveling with no or minimal delays & protection throughout our trip. Please pray that Phoebe will not be overwhelmed in a "bad way." Please pray that God will provide the remaining $117 she needs to pay for her trip. And please pray that she will bond well with her sisters & brother & that their love for each other will shine through brightly. Please pray that I won't come "unglued" having all 4 of them at one time with limited resources :o) Thanks for all of your prayers & support!

6 comments:

Kathy Eden said...

I wonder how many times you can say please in a paragraph??? :o)

Kathy Cassel said...

It will be life changing for her. My daughter was 6 on her first trip. She washed laundry by hand with the nannies, fed the babies, ate rice and beans with the children her age....

Kathy Eden said...

I agree Kathy. I want it to be life changing for her in a "good way." I want her to be able to take it all in a healthy way.


Phoebe got a check in the mail today for $100. Praise God!!! Thank you Jesus!!! $17 left to go!

The Gieses said...

Praying for you guys...!

Salzwedel Family said...

Praying for your trip!

angela said...

the Lord will provide! praise Him!