Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives.
"Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
WE'RE IN!!!
Finallly...after an agonizing wait...we are in MOI!!! Praise God!!! Thank you Jesus!!! I don't have the specifics yet such as numbers or when we went in but was told that we are definetely IN!!! Everybody get up & do the HBWD!!! :o)
Praying that you are Cathy! I told Don that I would like to send a letter to "judgement" stating that I had waited long enough in the "in between" stage for you & Don, so they can just go ahead & submit your files to MOI :o)
16 comments:
I'm up! I'm doin' it! Praise God!!!
Today is a great day! Praise the Lord!
Praise the Lord!!!!! I'm so happy for you, Kathy!!
WHOOOOH-HOOOH!!!!!!!
Thank You Jesus!!!
Girl I was driving when Sarah told me! If I had done your dance Jonas would have been in his first car accident! :o
But I did praise God!!!! So happy for you!
It won't be long now!!!!!
I'm sooooo HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!
May it fly by!!!
Thanks everyone!!! :o)
Kathy, We are THRILLED with your great news! Praying them home soon!
Yay!!!!!!!!!! It has been forever!!!!
YAY YAY YAY!!!!!! thank You, Jesus!
Oops! Sorry about that deleted message, Kathy! :)
We are praising God and praying for your family! What wonderful news!
2009 is going to be a blessed year for the TA's families! I have faith in Him!!!
Miracles are happening!! Praise the Lord!! We are so glad to hear that your files are IN. Hope to be right behind you.
Praying that you are Cathy! I told Don that I would like to send a letter to "judgement" stating that I had waited long enough in the "in between" stage for you & Don, so they can just go ahead & submit your files to MOI :o)
Praise the Lord... keep it moving forward!
AWESOME news!
God is great.
Post a Comment