This is a picture of me & my friend Lara. She is a wonderful person. She has a very kind & gentle spirit. She is one of those people that could get a whole room of loud people to be quiet & listen to her by simply talking quietly. I think she has beautiful eyes & a beautiful smile. Please take a moment to pray for her today. Please pray that she will hear good news today about her adoption. She has been waiting a long time to go into MOI...a month & half longer than I had to wait...which seemed like forever.
Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives. "Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Friday, January 23, 2009
Lara...
This is a picture of me & my friend Lara. She is a wonderful person. She has a very kind & gentle spirit. She is one of those people that could get a whole room of loud people to be quiet & listen to her by simply talking quietly. I think she has beautiful eyes & a beautiful smile. Please take a moment to pray for her today. Please pray that she will hear good news today about her adoption. She has been waiting a long time to go into MOI...a month & half longer than I had to wait...which seemed like forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Lara is an amazing woman! I can hardly KEEP myself from praying for her! Let's have good news today for her, please Lord!
Okay- This time your word verification says "DarnU" I am NOT making these up! Is your blog trying to tell me something?
Yes she is! As far as the word verification...not sure what that's all about. Is it trying to tell you something about yourself or me? :o)
Ugh. It feels like wait, wait, wait and it's really hard especially if you have no idea what the hold up is. You've given me another category for the book give away on my blog--people in the black hole between parquet approval and entering MOI!
already been praying!
Thanks for this, Kathy. Lara is such a neat woman-I thoroughly enjoyed my time with her in December.
I will pray pray pray.
Hugs,
Lena
Ditto about Lara. I will gladly pray for her - I know the waiting is hard! Only by God's grace will we get through this.
Post a Comment