Friday, January 16, 2009

How many cans???

A little trivia question while we wait for files to move & children to come home :o)
How many cans of TREET (SPAM equivilant) does it take to make a 50 pound supply bag?
Yes, I'm dragging a bunch of TREET with me in February! The person who answers the question correctly will win a...can of TREET :o)

Okay...since there has been so much enthusiasm about the prize...this is what I will do...I'll donate the can of TREET on behalf of the winner, to the orphanage, & I'll give the winner...chocolate. That should inspire some of you chocolate lovers out there to guess :o)

18 comments:

Sarah and Tim said...

I would say around 90?????

And if I win, please give it to the O.....

Or to the first person you see outside of the gate....

Or to whoever seem's hungery!

Salzwedel Family said...

I'm going to go with 65. Yes, I would happily donate my winnings to the O or anyone else in Haiti.

Kristina said...

ok I HATE Spam and so I do not want a can of treet. However I will guess for fun!
76

Amanda said...

I would make a guess but I'd be afraid I'd win!!! :~O

Donate it girl...donate it. Surely you can fit one more :~)

CG said...

I'm guessing higher. How about 180?

Kathy Eden said...

Just FYI...none of you are even close yet...you're guesses are high :o)

Sarah and Tim said...

i'll try again! how about 31?

Kathy Eden said...

Good job Sarah...you're getting close!

livingpurereligion said...

My guess is 25...

and I LOVE chocolate!

Kathy Eden said...

Okay...I'm going to keep this open until Monday at 5am CT. Your final clue is that it is more than 30 & less than 50 :o)

Kristin said...

I'm going with 38.

Lena Just Lena said...

My guess is 43.

Kathy Eden said...

Congratulations Kristin...you're the winner!!! The correct answer is 39 cans. I will be sending your prize soon!

Kristin said...

Woo Hoo! I've never been the winner of something like this. Please don't feel like you have to send me anything, especially if it would be something you could enjoy or take to the kids!

Kristin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathy Eden said...

I see you were so excited Kristin that you hit the button twice :o)
I have enough chocolate indulgences that I can share some with you :o) Besides, chocolate & Haiti don't go together...unless you like fondue :o) I'll throw in a couple of treats for your beautiful crumb crunchers too!

Kristin said...

Thank you so much for the excellent treat box. Katie was THRILLED with the pony snacks and Ryan will munch through the whales in no time! I'm excited, Dove chocolate is something I don't usually buy for myself. Thank you.

Kathy Eden said...

You're welcome! I'm glad that all of you are enjoying it! I don't usually buy it either but I went to a chocolate party...and it was on sale :o)