Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives.
"Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Me either! Hooray! I noticed it took all of 12 second before Belle was holding Madelyn. She's going to be a great big sister! Thank You, Lord, for answering so many prayers and bringing them home safely.
6 comments:
I could never get tired of seeing children come home!
I agree with you Sarah! :o)
Me either! Hooray! I noticed it took all of 12 second before Belle was holding Madelyn. She's going to be a great big sister! Thank You, Lord, for answering so many prayers and bringing them home safely.
Love it!!!!! :) :) :) :)
Soon I will be taping you coming through that door.......well wait I guess if I go with you maybe not ........um Well someone will be taping! :-)
It was a priviledge to see. that's for sure.
Post a Comment