Saturday, July 19, 2008

Excited about Sunday!!!


Sundays have always been my favorite day of the week even if it wasn't always for the same reasons. Now I like Sundays because I start the day by worshiping the Lord with other people who like to worship the Lord & it sets a good tone for the whole week even if I am convicted by something said in the sermon...you know that if we only heard good things about ourselves we wouldn't grow much. I also like Sundays because Randy & I decided a long time ago to try to keep them very simple & leisurely. For the most part you won't find us doing a long list of "things to do" on Sundays. We generally come home from church & just "hang out."

We are really excited about tomorrow because tomorrow afternoon we get to go to a friend's house who brought their two girls home from Haiti a week and a half ago. That's exciting enough but we also get to see another couple who just brought their two children home from Haiti this past Tuesday. And if that's not exciting enough...we get to see Angela aka: you-you & her daughter Judah!!! We are really pumped to see all of them...and of course all of the other lovely faces that will be there! :o) See you all tomorrow!

5 comments:

Abbie said...

Sound like great fun! Hope it is a wonderful time for everyone.

(Be sure to hug Judah extra for those of us who aren't there!!)

Salzwedel Family said...

I an envious! I hope you all have a wonderful time together!

Kathy Eden said...

Will do Abbie! Thanks Stephanie!
Of course...I'll probably take a picture or two :o)

CG said...

Man, I so jealous! Thanks for making me sin on Sunday, Kathy ;)

livingpurereligion said...

soooo jealous! I bet you had a blast! Can't wait to see pictures and to hear all about it!