Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives. "Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Don't you just love those eyelashes? They're gorgeous!
I can't wait to hold him again! He is SO precious!
Your little man is definitely Mr. ADORABLE!
Yes, Cara I do! Samara has beautiful eye lashes too.
Oh my goodness...I wouldn't be able to get enough, either! What an ADORABLE kiddo!
Thanks Amanda! He's a real snuggle bug too!
Your little guy is just too cute! We are also adopting from Haiti!
Wow, he is really growing.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Don't you just love those eyelashes? They're gorgeous!
I can't wait to hold him again! He is SO precious!
Your little man is definitely Mr. ADORABLE!
Yes, Cara I do! Samara has beautiful eye lashes too.
Oh my goodness...I wouldn't be able to get enough, either! What an ADORABLE kiddo!
Thanks Amanda! He's a real snuggle bug too!
Your little guy is just too cute! We are also adopting from Haiti!
Wow, he is really growing.
Post a Comment