Thursday, July 3, 2008

Exhausted!


Need I say more???

9 comments:

Brandy and Troy said...

That is so funny. I think our cats are related. They seem to look and act a lot alike!!!

Kathy Eden said...

I could have posted of me being exhausted but I can assure you that it wouldn't have looked as cute :o)

Sarah and Tim said...

me too kathy, me too. I'll pray for you, please pray for me. :0)

It's Gonna Be Me said...

Our kitties are so similar! Ours is gray and white with fluffy hair. :-)

livingpurereligion said...

Hmmm... me too, Kathy! Oh to have the life of a cat:)

Praying for ya, sister!

Kathy Cassel said...

What a sweet kitty.

Amen to exhausted. Our hotel room in Haiti was sooooo hot that I kept waking up off and on all night every night.

Brandy and Troy said...

Everytime someones wants to complain about the heat I tell them that it is hotter in Haiti!! Boy, is it hotter in Haiti.

Hope you get the rest that you need!!
Love ya!!

Brandy and Troy said...

I meant "someone" not someones!! Silly me!

Kathy Eden said...

Praying that all of us who are exhausted will be refreshed, renewed, & strengthened in the Lord.