Monday, July 14, 2008

A year full of wonderful memories...


A year ago today, Randy & I went to Haiti to meet Shakira, Samara, & Caleb. It's been an up and down emotional roller coaster ride ever since but it has been a year of making wonderful memories with our children & I thank God for that!

10 comments:

Salzwedel Family said...

What a great picture! It's a roller coaster ride for sure. Praying your precious ones are home soon.

Amanda said...

Wow! Congratulations on making it this far! Praying your children are home very, very soon! Great picture!

Sarah and Tim said...

I cannot wait for them to come home, so you all can make many more Indiana memories!

It's Gonna Be Me said...

I have goosebumps from seeing that photo!

What a wonderful journey it is! I pray for the day to come soon when you will all be united at home in Evansville!!!

Elisabeth said...

I was thinking about that day the other day, how it was a year ago.
:(

HEY! thats the back of my head in that picture. I'm the one in the black and white!! Cool!

Kristina said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!

And thanks for spending some of it with me today!!!!

Let's hope you don't celebrate this particular anniversary again. (meaning they will be home)

Anonymous said...

Carolina Mom said, "We're praying you are all together soon!"

megan haug said...

praying for the rest of your journey!!

oh how Caleb has grown since that picture was taken!

CG said...

Awww. Look how tiny Caleb is!

I am praying those kids home every day, Kathy! You are inspirational to me with your faith and patience.

Kathy Eden said...

Thanks everyone! Caleb was 5 days shy of turning 2 months in that picture.