Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives.
"Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
My New Motto...
"Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God."
Thanks everyone! Yes, Cara, I did. Randy asked when I became a philospher but it has nothing to do with that. It's just something that I have learned in life. :o)
7 comments:
Good motto! :)
That's a good motto :~)
Did you come up with that one yourself? It's perfect!
I like that one!
Yep!
Thanks everyone! Yes, Cara, I did.
Randy asked when I became a philospher but it has nothing to do with that. It's just something that I have learned in life. :o)
I think that will be my motto too! So true....THANKS!
Lena
Post a Comment