Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives.
"Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
I'll read her your comments when she wakes up from her little cat nap. It is nice to be close to this pool. It's large, clean, & the people who work there are really into safety & a family environment & dont' let people go "wild".
7 comments:
Bravo Phoebe!!!!!!!!
I love the newburgh pool!
Wow Phoebe! I don't even do that!
Good job Phoebe!
Awesome Job Phoebe!! You go girl!!
Whoa. Impressive. You are fortunate to have that nice big pool nearby!
I'll read her your comments when she wakes up from her little cat nap. It is nice to be close to this pool. It's large, clean, & the people who work there are really into safety & a family environment & dont' let people go "wild".
That's great Phoebe! I need to move up near you so you can teach our boys to swim and tie their shoes!
Post a Comment