Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives.
"Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
The Grand Enterance...
This is for all of you who could not be at the airport tonight to see Michelle come home with Mia & Hope. Videos & pictures don't do it justice...it was an amazing experience & I am so thankful that I could be a very small part of it.
Yeah!! What a wonderful site to behold! Thanks for posting it Kathy...I was so wanting to drive down but I just couldn't swing it. Definitely looking forward to more!
This is so wonderful, Kathy! It really is hard to believe after all these years, isn't it? Funny how such a short little clip can bring a person to tears! Praise God!!
11 comments:
Thank you for sharing Kathy. This looks like it was very special! We are so excited and happy for them.
(I'm sure we are all looking forward to many more videos like this.)
Yeah!! What a wonderful site to behold! Thanks for posting it Kathy...I was so wanting to drive down but I just couldn't swing it. Definitely looking forward to more!
I still am in awe that they are actually here! How exciting!
Thank you Kathy! I can't imagine the level of excitement in that terminal. Praise God they are home!!!!
Oh, thanks for posting! How exciting for them to finally be HOME!!!!
Reminds me of when our friends arrived with their little girl at E'ville airport in February from Guatemala. Oh we had a party!! LOL
This is so wonderful, Kathy! It really is hard to believe after all these years, isn't it? Funny how such a short little clip can bring a person to tears! Praise God!!
I hope you don't mind but I added your video to my blog too!
Thank you for sharing! i still have a silly grin on my face from last night!
Dreaming of the day they will all be home!
Thief!!! No, I don't mind at all! :o)
Thank you for posting this, Kathy! It makes us feel as if we were able to watch the Cundiff homecoming "live" with all of you.
What a special day for Evansville! God is so good!
okay! so much better than pictures!! i have goosebumps all over again!! thank you, kathy!!
Thats the works of God in that beautiful video...
I wish i could of been there.
Post a Comment