Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives.
"Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Yes. It's not far from the airport. Of course I was in the back of a truck which was rocking back and forth on one of the narrow dirt roads... (Actually that was kind of cool but wouldn't want to do it all the time).
5 comments:
Cool. Thank you for sharing. We stay at Visa Lodge. The picture of "sleeping Caleb" makes me cry. He's so sweet!
Loved seeing the sight! Thanks a bunch!
Hi Kathy! Is that in Port-au-Prince?
Hi Sarah! You're welcome! It was great to meet you in person today!
Yes. It's not far from the airport. Of course I was in the back of a truck which was rocking back and forth on one of the narrow dirt roads... (Actually that was kind of cool but wouldn't want to do it all the time).
I think we were a 20 minute ride from the airport. It's within walking distance to the orphanage which is nice.
Post a Comment