| Cool Slideshows! |
Wings of Hope is a place where physically & mentally handicapped children live. It was established by the same person who established & still runs St. Joseph's Guest House. We didn't take close ups of the children for obvious reasons but let me assure you that all of our hearts went out to them. I am so thankful to Michael for Wings of Hope! It is an amazing place!
4 comments:
I LOVE those who have a heart for the little children with Special Needs!! I am and will forever be happy that you have Shakria!!! Praying for her and Every child at Wings of Hope!
It's nice to know that someone is caring for them.
That is such a neat ministry. Thanks for sharing pictures. I loved the mountain view when I was there. It's so hard to capture that with a camera but it is absolutely beautiful!
Thanks Sarah!
Kathy-Yes it is!
Angela-I agree with you!
Post a Comment