Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives.
"Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Monday, August 13, 2007
Toyota Man!
I don't know who brought the Toyota shirt or who put it on Caleb (Brandy??) while I was there but I love this picture! Do you think he has a future at Toyota? :o)
8 comments:
He so looks like he could run the joint!
This is a precious picture! He looks good in red!
Now that's a scary thought Sarah! :o)
I agree with you Kristina! :o)
It wan't me....However, he makes Toyota look good. I will have to have Troy check this out at work!!
he has a future! no doubt!
Hmmm...wonder where it came from? I'm sure Troy would approve :o)
You you, I agree with you :o)
Cute! I just got back from Haiti today. I haven't downloaded yet but I'll post soon.
Welcome back Kathy!!!
Post a Comment