Saturday, August 11, 2007

17 Blessings...

I "borrowed" these pictures from a friend's blog so I could share with our family & far away friends the 17 blessings from Haiti that are coming to our area. They are in order of who started the adoption process first although some of us added another one or two along the way :o)

To Jeremy & Michelle: Noah, Mia, & Hope











To Todd & Kristina: Jonas & Ellie










To Shawn & Angela: Steven & Belle:







To Troy & Cathy: Manthania & Isaac







To Derek & Tanya: Glory




To Randy & Kathy: Samara, Shakira, & Caleb









To Don & Teresa: Samendia & Jefferson








To Tim & Sarah: Isaiah "Daniel"




To Jason & Amy: Reece "Richecard"

1 comment:

Kathy Eden said...

I know that our family & far away friends read our blog but don't post...haven't figured that one out yet...but anyway...just wanted to say...How cool is it that all of these wonderful children are coming to the same area? Go God!!! :o)