Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives.
"Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Thursday, August 16, 2007
PreSchool...
This is Phoebe's first week of her 2nd year of preschool. Can you tell she's excited about it? :o)
HAHA! thats funny! In the first picture it looks like she is ready to knock anyone down that tries to stop her from getting to Pre-Shcool!! Oh, Phoebe!
7 comments:
HAHA! thats funny! In the first picture it looks like she is ready to knock anyone down that tries to stop her from getting to Pre-Shcool!! Oh, Phoebe!
Yeah...she's a messs...I wouldn't get in her way if I were you! :o)
I am so happy that she likes school. This is so important, like the foundation for the rest of her schooling career! Great pictures!
She's a character for sure!! :)
For sure!!! :o)
no, i can't tell. tell her to let her feelings show a bit, will you?!
:)
That has never been a problem for her :o) A lot like her mamma :o)
Post a Comment