Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives.
"Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Perfect....just perfect! My how Phoebe will have fun when the girls are home....and poor Caleb with three sisters! Of course he and Jonas can comisserate together!!! :)
Thanks Angela & Kristina! I really like that picture of Shakira too. I have a couple others of her that I will be posting soon that just captures "her."
9 comments:
Yes, They are so cute!!!
I can`t wait to see them all together!!!
Thanks Jordyn! I think so too! :o) I can't wait to see them all together too!
precious! Made perfectly in his sight!!!
Amen! :o)
no, no, no. your title should be "My beautiful Children..."
Love em!
Shakira is gorgeous in that picture!!
All of your children are beautiful. You are so blessed!!!
Perfect....just perfect! My how Phoebe will have fun when the girls are home....and poor Caleb with three sisters! Of course he and Jonas can comisserate together!!! :)
Thanks Angela & Kristina! I really like that picture of Shakira too. I have a couple others of her that I will be posting soon that just captures "her."
Post a Comment