Hi All! I don't have all the details just yet but wanted to give you a "heads up" on a Christian concert & ice cream social that is being planned by some amazing friends of ours at our church, Lutheran Church of Our Redeemer on Friday September 14th. The proceeds will go to our adoption expenses to help bring our 3 beautiful Haitian children home. I will give more details as to the time & line up when I know it.
For those of you who are unable to attend but would like to make a donation, please let me know. Thanks so much for your support & your prayers!
8 comments:
We love concerts!
Me too! :o) I love to air guitar & air drum!
You and my husband and kids will get along GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh MAN!!! I just looked and my husband has to work that date. Thats ok, The girls and I will be there. We know first hand the extreme cost of adoption, and the current fundraising!
Thanks so much Sarah! I'm sorry that Tim has to work. :o(
Troy and I will be there!!! Please let me know if there us anything that I can do. When you get the details I will spread them around! We have a large church famly!!
(Have I told you how blessed that you are??))
I hope it goes well. The cost is overwhelming for us with adopting two and you are getting three!
I'm so excited that you & Troy will be there!!! Thanks for spreading the word! I'll let you know the rest of the details when I get them.
Thanks Kathy! Yes, it can be overwhelming but I'm trying to focus on God providing since this was His plan :o)
Post a Comment