Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives.
"Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Saturday, August 11, 2007
Getting together...
Here are some pictures from another one of our Haiti adoptive parents "get together's"
So what you're saying is that we're "small time" compared to LA? :o) And of course the answer to that would be...yes...but that's ok...because we like it that way :o) However, if you did "need" a bigger market...Louisville is 1 1/2 hrs away, Nashville 2 1/2 hrs away, St.Louis 3 hrs away, Indy 3ish hrs away, Cincinatti 4 hrs away, & Chicago 6 hrs away.
11 comments:
Great Pics!
I LOVE the one of Phoebe in the round float, lookin like "miss thing"! Too cute!!!!!!
Thanks Sarah!
Kristina...yeah...that's her usual "look" :o)
Great pictures. That was a lot of fun. I can't wait to have more of those when all the kids get home.
I can't wait either!!!
Yep, it was so fun!! Thanks Brown's for your amazing hospitality!!
Looks like you all had a great time...wish we were there with you all!
I'm sure my invitation got lost in the mail...
:)
Jamie...I wish you all could have been there too! I guess the chances of talking you Californians into becoming Hoosiers is slim :o)
Shannon...I actually invited you on one of your blog posts :o)...Did you not see it?
Yes I did see it - I'm just giving y'all a hard time! I'm thrilled that you have each other for prayer and support!
In fact... some very dear friends of ours have moved to Indiana and are petitioning us big time to move there.
But Gary is in Radio and apparently the market isn't quite as big as LA there...
So what you're saying is that we're "small time" compared to LA? :o) And of course the answer to that would be...yes...but that's ok...because we like it that way :o) However, if you did "need" a bigger market...Louisville is 1 1/2 hrs away, Nashville 2 1/2 hrs away, St.Louis 3 hrs away, Indy 3ish hrs away, Cincinatti 4 hrs away, & Chicago 6 hrs away.
Post a Comment