Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives.
"Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Thanks for the pic. of our Caleb too!!! I have to ask what he has smeared on his head... whatever it is it looks like it was fun for him =)!!!!!! What a fun time it looks like you all had!!! I'm so glad your family is coming together so beautifully!! Is that Herman's Mommy by him with her eyes closed sitting down??? I can't make out who that is. God bless!!! Thanks Kathy!
Hi Hope! That was the day the kids thought it would be a good idea to use Bubble as soap :o) Herman's Mommy wasn't on that trip. That's Brandy...our trip construction foreman's wife.
4 comments:
Love the pictures! Thanks for posting them!
You're welcome! :o)
Thanks for the pic. of our Caleb too!!! I have to ask what he has smeared on his head... whatever it is it looks like it was fun for him =)!!!!!! What a fun time it looks like you all had!!! I'm so glad your family is coming together so beautifully!! Is that Herman's Mommy by him with her eyes closed sitting down??? I can't make out who that is. God bless!!! Thanks Kathy!
Hi Hope! That was the day the kids thought it would be a good idea to use Bubble as soap :o) Herman's Mommy wasn't on that trip. That's Brandy...our trip construction foreman's wife.
Post a Comment