Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives. "Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Kathy Eden...
Okay...after struggling for a search for a new signature name for blogging I have finally settled on Kathy Eden. I tried Kathy #1 & didn't like it because it may come across as me sounding "superior" to any other Kathy's. I then tried Edenbound which is the title of my blog but then thought it may be too vague for some people. Then I tried IN Kathy but when I posted it showed up as in kathy which seemed "strange" to me. So then I settled on Kathy Eden...Eden being my middle name because although I have met a lot of Kathy's in my life time...I've never met another Kathy Eden, so for now, that's what I'm sticking with. Whach ya think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Sounds good!
Thanks Jamie! Are you packed yet? I'm finishing up now.
Does this mean I don't have to be Kathy #2 (or 3...)?? : )
I hope you guys all have a great trip. Hugs those babies and take lots of pictures.
I am out of town right now and I can't wait to get home!
Yeah, you can be #1 if you want :o)
Will defintely pass out lots of hugs & take lots of pictures!
Praying for a safe trip home for you Kathy!
I am almost done packing. You must have a ton of stuff to bring for your three kiddies! Do you have enough room for everything?
OH, I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!! See you on Saturday!
Good for you! Yes, it adds up with 3 children but we're good. If DH wasn't coming & I only had 2 supply bags it would have been pretty tricky to actually bring much other than what they need :o)
This waiting right now is starting to get to me...are we there yet??? :o) See you Saturday!
Kathy Eden, I think it is perfect!!!
Sounds good to me Kathy. I like it. It will be easier to figure out who is speaking. I have to admit that I was getting kind of confused.
So was I! :o)
Just FYI, there are approximately 1,620,000 Kathy Edens listed on google. Don't worry, though. Out of all 1,620,000, you are the one that comes to mind first.
You got to be kidding!!! Only you would know that interesting fact! :o)
Post a Comment