Friday, July 27, 2007

Phoebe's Turn!




















I still have a lot to say about our Haiti trip & our children but I thought it was time to give Phoebe the spot light. While we were in Haiti she spent the week with her Uncle Darrell (Randy's brother), her Aunt Sandra & her two cousins Hannah & Olivia. She had lots of fun!

5 comments:

Kristina said...

EVEN if you don't have pics to prove what she did there?

HA HA HA
I couldn't resist. Next time send a disposable camera with her. :)

Glad she had a good time while you were gone.

Jordyn said...

Looks like lots of fun!!!

Kathy Eden said...

Hey Kristina...I don't have pictures to prove what she did there...those are the pictures that Randy & I took once we returned from Haiti :o)
Apparently she knows how to behave really nice for them...us...not so much :o)
Hi Jordyn! She did have fun but I wish I had pictures of her first time at the beach...Aunt Sandra isn't much of a picture taker...but that's ok...we still love her :o)

Brandy and Troy said...

I can't believe how much Phoebe and Samara look alike. There smile is almost identical!!!! What beautiful girls that you have!!!!
P.S. Good news...My foot did not have to be amputated like Troy earlier thought. It healed quite nicely!!!

Kathy Eden said...

They do look a like...and act a like! Definetely a "God thing" going on there!
I'm so glad to hear about your foot!