Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives. "Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
HOME...
at last. We pulled into our garage at 1:20am this morning. And of course as soon as we got in the door Phoebe decides to wake up & wants to do her normal bed time routine...I have to confess that I was "not" in the mood for it & she quickly decided it would be best to do it herself & let mommy & daddy go to bed. I think she fell asleep about 5 minutes after we got into bed so that was good. Randy is getting ready to down load pictures now so I should be able to post some soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can't wait to hear all about it and talk Haiti with you!
I can't wait to tell you! I did get to spend some quality time with Jonas & Ellie. I kept telling them how much their Mama Kristina & Papa Todd loves them & can't wait for them to come home. They are very precious children!
Kathy, I am so glad that you made it back safely. I can't wait to hear how your visit went and see all the pictures that you took!
Thanks Tanya! I just uploaded the pictures to snap fish & will be E mailing them to you soon.
Post a Comment