Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives.
"Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Monday, July 30, 2007
UPDATE!
Just wanted to let you know that they have heard from Caleb's birthmother & her DHS appointment is scheduled for Tuesday August 7th. Please pray that she shows up when she is suppose to & does what she needs to do. Thanks so much!
Thanks Lara! The underlying peace is there but the day to day "nerves" are very variable :o) I'm glad I got to meet you kids as well. They are absolutely wonderful!!! Thanks Michelle! Praising with you!
8 comments:
Praying!!!!!
Thanks my friend!!!
Definitely praying for you all! I'm sure your nerves are shot, so may Peace be with you :-)
I'm so happy you got to meet your kids and thank you for posting so many wonderful photos of your trip.
Praying & Praising!!
Thanks Lara! The underlying peace is there but the day to day "nerves" are very variable :o)
I'm glad I got to meet you kids as well. They are absolutely wonderful!!!
Thanks Michelle! Praising with you!
Thank you Jesus!! I will continue to pray!!!
Thanks Brandy!
Praying. It's in God's control even if it's hard for us to not have control.
Post a Comment