Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives.
"Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Our beautiful Haitian children...
I didn't realize until we got home that I didn't get a picture with all of us together so this will have to do for now. Hopefully someone in our group got a family shot for us.
7 comments:
That's so funny! You really don't realize what you have taken till you get home!
And it's never all that we wanted!
LOL
It's all about the Photoshop. Maybe you can cut and paste some extra kids into your favorite one...
I'm so happy to see pics of you and the family! Wonderful!!!
I agree with you Kristina!!!
Shannon...not sure if I could pull that off & make it look "normal." :o)
What a beautiful bunch!
Thanks Sarah & Tim!
He is so sweet! I got home and realized that I did not have a picture of myself with the twins much less all of us that went!
Thanks Kathy! Hopefully you'll get pictures of the three of you next time :o)
Post a Comment