I was going to torture you & not post this picture until tomorrow but I know many of you are waiting to see a new picture of Caleb so here it is. He is the sweetest baby! He's very laid back. When he's hungry or needs something he does this "hehehehe" softly & then increases in volume & speed if you don't respond quick enough for him. He loves to be cuddled. I miss feeding him & even changing his diapers. I love you Caleb!
Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives. "Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Our baby boy...
I was going to torture you & not post this picture until tomorrow but I know many of you are waiting to see a new picture of Caleb so here it is. He is the sweetest baby! He's very laid back. When he's hungry or needs something he does this "hehehehe" softly & then increases in volume & speed if you don't respond quick enough for him. He loves to be cuddled. I miss feeding him & even changing his diapers. I love you Caleb!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
he is soooo beautiful. i was trying to hang out with him today, but he just kept sleeping!
What a doll! And what a blessing that he's easy-going! :o)
Boy has he grown!!!!
Beautiful!
That's funny you-you...give him a couple of more months & he'll be more active :o)
Thanks Beth! From past experience I know the easy going baby part doesn't always mean they will be easy going children. Phoebe was very laid back until she turned 18 months & then the strong will just "oozed" out of her :o)
Kristina-He has grown although I think that picture makes him look a little bigger than he really is. He likes to eat...or should I say drink. He was taking 6-8oz at a time for us.
Post a Comment