Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives.
"Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
You're welcome! I haven't posted the pictures from the nursery yet...I'll do that tomorrow but I wish I had taken more pictures of everyone's children...including mine! :o) I was a "little" busy with three children :o) Do you know when you may be going down there? There are a couple of people from our area going in Oct. & Dec.
Hi Lizzie! When Randy saw the picture of Junior he said..."There's Willy!" I'm like, "Willy??? Who is Willy?" He's has difficulty remembering people's names but I have no clue where the Willy came from :o) Thanks Beth!
9 comments:
Just beautiful! Thanks for sharing your pics! I cannot wait to go and share mine!
You're welcome! I haven't posted the pictures from the nursery yet...I'll do that tomorrow but I wish I had taken more pictures of everyone's children...including mine! :o) I was a "little" busy with three children :o) Do you know when you may be going down there? There are a couple of people from our area going in Oct. & Dec.
i miss them all so much! awww it Junior! i thank God for internet it is the only way i can talk to my brother/cousin! :( i will see you all soon!
The pictures are great! :o)
Hi Lizzie! When Randy saw the picture of Junior he said..."There's Willy!" I'm like, "Willy??? Who is Willy?" He's has difficulty remembering people's names but I have no clue where the Willy came from :o)
Thanks Beth!
AHHH!!! That picture of Jason and Richecard.....PRICELESS!!!
I agree with you Brandy! :o)
HAHA! Randy & Kathy, your humor comforts me!
Yeah, it's kind of twisted I know :o)
Post a Comment