Edenbound is a place where family & friends can come & read about the happenings in our lives.
"Doing something hard with God is easier than doing something easy without God." Kathy :o)
Michelle...definetely helps that all the chidren are beautiful!!! Kathy...I can't wait to see my kids again. They warned me that it would be even harder after I had met them...& it's true!
7 comments:
Thanks Kathy! I love my "little Person"! Thanks for posting. I know have said it a thousand times by now, but each glimpse means a ton!
You're welcome Sarah! I totally understand! Even though I just been there I "hunger" for each new picture.
You captured some great shots! Of course it helps that the kids are all soooooo beautiful!
Wow! I bet you can't wait to go back. It looks like you had an awesome trip!
Michelle...definetely helps that all the chidren are beautiful!!!
Kathy...I can't wait to see my kids again. They warned me that it would be even harder after I had met them...& it's true!
You know my favorite picture!! I feel like I left a little piece of my heart at that O!! I love those kids!!!
Yep...sure do! I think you did :o)
Post a Comment