Tuesday, July 3, 2007

I'm sleepy...

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, he is so so cute!!

Michelle said...

What a doll!! I know you really can't either, but I can't wait to hold him.

Kathy Eden said...

Thanks Jamie! I think so but I'm a little biased :o) You have two cutie pies too!
Yes, Michelle...you'll have to wait until I hold him first, & maybe Randy too :o)

Elisabeth said...

Haha! Cute, Funny! :)

angela said...

oh who took this?!? shannon?

oh his beautiful!

Kathy Eden said...

Yes, Shannon took it on her last trip.

Sarah and Tim said...

He is such a cute little boy! What a poser he is.

Kathy Eden said...

Thanks Tim & Sarah!

Shannon H. said...

Notice...pink onesie.

Jamesly and Caleb are sharing clothes.

Tanya said...

He's too cute, Kathy! I can't wait for you to meet him and your girls!

Angela said...

I have some extra pink onsies if you wanna take them down for your little man. :)

What a doll!!! Take lots of pictures.

Kathy Eden said...

Hee Hee...I think I'll pass on the pink onesies, but thanks for the offer! I got several "manly" onesies that I'm bringing down for him :o)

Kathy Cassel said...

He is too cute. It doesn't matter what you take with--they'll put him in whatever if it's like our orphanage : )

Wow. You are getting close. "Good luck" getting out of the Port au Prince airport. It can be really intimidating.

Kathy from FL

Kathy Eden said...

Kathy-I think they try to put the clothes you got for them on them at least one time & then it's "fair" game for everyone :o) But I will be dressing him the week that we're there so I know he'll have on the stuff I bring.
I'm glad I'm going with people that have gone before because I know I would be very intimidated by myself.