Randy refused to let me take his picture this morning like I wanted to. He said, "You are not taking my picture & putting it on your blog." Well, that's exactly why I wanted to take it so since I couldn't post it in on my blog...I didn't take his picture.
Today Randy starts a new job. He is going from wearing scrubs, direct patient care, & a variable schedule to wearing dress clothes & a tie, no direct patient care, & a set "normal" schedule M-F with no weekends & holidays. Please pray for him as he transtitions into his new job. We are both very excited about this new position because it will be the first job he has had where he will be able to utilize all of his degrees: math, computer science, nursing, & Masters in Health Sciences. His offical title now is a Health Informatics Specialist (H.I.S).
Even though I don't have a picture to show you, I must say that he looked very handsome this morning as he walked out the door in his neatly ironed navy blue dress pants, blue checked shirt, & red tie. :o)
8 comments:
Congratulations, Randy! I can not imagine Jody having a M-F job after 20 years of shift work. Enjoy real dinners at night and being able to tuck the kids in together!!
Kathy,our husbands must think alike, Jody said to me as I was taking pictures of our evening at the river, "these will be on that blog of yours, won't they??"
Yes, Congratulations!! Praying for him as he enters this new role.
Now he won't have to leave our cook outs. Or at least if he does we will know it's just because he was board. :)
Thanks Gail! I'll tell him you said Congrats! Yes...this is going to be different for both of us. We both have been on the floor with "strange" schedules for almost our entire working life. Randy has been in direct patient care with variable hours for 23 years. It will be nice to have a "normal" schedule. That's funny about the pictures! I almost did for spite but didn't want to push my luck :o)
Thanks Michelle! Yes, we'll know if he leaves now that it's because he doesn't like us :o)
I am praying too! Good Jod, Randy!
Congrats Randy!!! Enjoy those ties!!!
I couldn't find any solid ones Kathy...all Shawn has is prints.
Thanks Lizzie!
Thanks for looking Angela. I think we'll be okay. We found some this weekend that should work fine.
Tell Randy congratulations from us, Kathy! I know that Derek would love to have a job where he doesn't get dirty everyday. He has some pretty good working hours just grubby work.
Bravo Randy Bravo!!!!
Post a Comment